ProtonMail is an email service developed using end-to-end encryption cryptography to secure all communications. In this encryption standard all emails would be encrypted at sender’s end and they will only be decrypted at receiver’s end. In between sender and receiver virtually no one will have ability or chance to view emails because all the way they are in encrypted format only. Here security meets modern design and your emails cannot be shared with third parties. ProtonMail is a 100% free secure email service. You can get default email account for free but, if you want upgraded version or premium for that you need to pay or donate to this most secure email service. Similar to other email services this would also need registration or we need to do ProtonMail sign up at www.protonmail.com. Proceed further to get aware of ProtonMail sign up procedure.
Know More about ProtonMail: ProtonMail : Send Encrypted Emails at www.protonmail.com for Free
ProtonMail Sign up, Create New Account and Registration guide (www.protonmail.com)
Note: This guide is clearly provided for newbies. If you have some basic internet knowledge or if you aware of sign up procedures then you may directly dive into registration.
- To start a sign up procedure one should have a sign up form for that we should visit a source URL. Yep! You are absolutely veracious, we should visit https://protonmail.com . When we landed on ProtonMail’s home page there at top right corner one can clearly notice a locution “Sign up”. Just click on it for sign up form. You have another choice that is you can directly dive into sign up form via https://mail.protonmail.com/create/new.
- Now, set about to start sign up procedure with the initial field. First field is about username and domain. Here we need to pick out a username for our account it will be our email address. Choose domain from the drop down.
- Succeeding field after initial one is password field. Here I need to mention one thing that is ProtonMail yields security and privacy via two passwords. One password is for account login and another one is for mailbox login. Now, we need to choose account login password it should be used to log you into ProtonMail’s system. Wisely choose a tough password and confirm it in the next box also.
- As I already mentioned in the previous line we have to choose Mailbox password. This will be used to encrypt and decrypt our emails. Enter chosen password in the first box and confirm it in the next confirmation box.
Note: In case if you lost this Mailbox password you will not be able to read your emails and there will be no recovery options. So, we need to choose it wisely.
- Recovery email field is optional that means if you didn’t have an optional email then you may leave it empty. But, in case if you do have one then please do enter or fill this field with recovery email because this will be used to recover your account in case if you locked out or forget account login password.
- Before clicking on Create Account button thoroughly read ProtonMail’s terms and conditions.
- After tapping on “Create Account” button keys will be generated automatically.
- Finally you need to prove that you are a human. This will help Proton to catch spammers. You can verify in two methods one is reCAPTCHA and second one is SMS. Choose appropriate one and verify or prove your identity. Finally click on COMPLETE SETUP.
Ease usage of ProtonMail on Android: ProtonMail APK Download Free for Android
We have reached to end of the article. You might be succeeded with ProtonMail sign up procedure. You may recommend others to create ProtonMail account to secure their communications and feel privacy.